Monday, March 23, 2009

he just SLAYS me...

He has stopped using the high chair, insisting on sitting with the four big kids at the kitchen table. He has gone "pee pee in da poddie" successfully now three times. I have to face it - it's time to stop buying his clothes in the infant section. This will not keep him from growing, it will only frustrate me when I try to snap the snaps on the onsie that is stretched beyond capacity. I'm just having a hard time giving him up into toddler-hood. I feel kinda insane when he sings his ABC's with absoulte clarity and it makes me get all weepy... I just can't HELP myself, though. He is just so totally precious right now... He totally slays me with that baby smile and those little hands. *sigh* I'll just take heaps of photos these next few months, I guess...




No comments:

Post a Comment